Professor and Chair
What I do
I am a professor of mathematics and department chair.
abstract algebra, combinatorics, knot theory
My research is concerned mostly with quasigroups, loops, latin squares, quandles and nonassociative algebra. My wider interests include combinatorics, algebra, computational algebra, computational geometry, algebraic knot theory and automated deduction.
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Charles University, 2003
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Iowa State University, 2001
- MS, Mathematics, Charles University, 1998
- American Mathematical Society
- Combinatorial Mathematics Society of Australasia
- Computational Aspects of Loop Theory
- 2nd Mile High Conference on Nonassociative Mathematics
- 3rd Mile High Conference on Nonassociative Mathematics
- Fourth Mile High Conference on Nonassociative Mathematics