What I do
I am a professor of mathematics and department chair.
My research is concerned mostly with quasigroups, loops, latin squares, quandles and nonassociative algebra. My wider interests include combinatorics, algebra, computational algebra, computational geometry, algebraic knot theory and automated deduction.
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Charles University, 2003
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Iowa State University, 2001
- MS, Mathematics, Charles University, 1998
- American Mathematical Society
- Combinatorial Mathematics Society of Australasia
- Computational Aspects of Loop Theory
- 2nd Mile High Conference on Nonassociative Mathematics
- 3rd Mile High Conference on Nonassociative Mathematics
- Fourth Mile High Conference on Nonassociative Mathematics
- Connected quandles and transitive groups
- Cycle structure of autotopisms of quasigroups and latin squares